American Indian Model Schools Home
The attached offer was presented to the teachers’ bargaining representative, TAIMS, on the afternoon of June 4, 2018.
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to enter into a fixed-price contract with a meal vendor that will provide American Indian Model Schools (hereinafter referred to as the school food authority [SFA]) vended meals to their food service operation. The meal vendor will provide services to the SFA as described in the Scope of Work in the Model Fixed-price Contract.
Fashion Show & Potluck - featuring unique t-shirt designs
At A Glance
- 11 Nationalities Represented
- 12 National Merit Finalists
- 7 million In Grants Earned
- 100% College Acceptance Rate
- +3,500 Alumni Around the Globe
- 19 Competitive Athletic Sports