American Indian Model Schools Home
Frequently Asked Questions for the AIMS 12th Street Campus Closure & Reopening.
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to enter into a fixed-price contract with a meal vendor that will provide American Indian Model Schools (hereinafter referred to as the school food authority [SFA]) vended meals to their food service operation. The meal vendor will provide services to the SFA as described in the Scope of Work in the Model Fixed-price Contract.
Fashion Show & Potluck - featuring unique t-shirt designs
At A Glance
- 11 Nationalities Represented
- 12 National Merit Finalists
- 7 million In Grants Earned
- 100% College Acceptance Rate
- +3,500 Alumni Around the Globe
- 19 Competitive Athletic Sports